— Information we collect —
As a Visitor, you can browse our Website to find out more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any personal information as a Visitor. We collect your personal information when you register with us (“User”), when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services, when you participate in activities on our Website Site or otherwise contacting us. Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Website. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interaction with us and the Website, the choices you make and the products and features you use. The personal information we collect can include the following:
• Name, Email Address and Contact Data
• Payment Information.
If you choose to buy one of our Service, we collect payment information through our payment processor. All payment information is securely stored by our payment processor and we do not have access to your sensitive information, such as credit card number or security code. • Business Information. If you choose to buy a Service on our Website, we may ask specific information related to your business in order to create an Invoice.
— Automatically collected information —
When you use our Website, we automatically collect certain computer information by the interaction of your mobile phone or web browser with our Website. Such information is typically considered non-personal information. We also collect the following:
• Third Party Tracking Tools: we also use third party tracking tools to improve the performance and features of our Website. These third party tracking tools are designed to collect only non-personal information about your use of our Website. However, you understand that such tools are created and managed by parties outside our control. As such, we are not responsible for what information is actually captured by such third parties or how such third parties use and protect that information.
• Log Information: we automatically receive information from your web browser or mobile device. This information includes the name of the website from which you entered our Website, if any, as well as the name of the website to which you’re headed when you leave our website. This information also includes the IP address of your computer/proxy server that you use to access the Internet, your Internet Website provider name, web browser type, type of mobile device, and computer operating system. We use all of this information to analyze trends among our Users to help improve our Website. — How and why we use your personal information — We use the information we receive from you as follows:
• To allow you to purchase Services: we use your information to invoice the Services. • To customizing our Website for your experience: we may use the information information you provide to us along with any computer information we receive to customize our Website.
• For data aggregation purposes: we retain the right to collect and use any non-personal information collected from your use of our Website and aggregate such data for internal analytics that improve our Website and Service as well as for use or resale to others. At no time is your personally identifiable information included in such data aggregations.
— Transfer of your personal information —
— Disclosure of your personal information —
— Retention of your personal information —
— Information regarding your data protection rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) —
• We need to perform a contract with you, such as when you purchase a Service with us
• You have given us permission to do so
• The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
• For payment processing purposes
• To comply with the law If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
1. The right to access, update or to delete the personal information we have on you
2. The right of rectification
3. The right to object
4. The right of restriction
5. The right to data portability
6. The right to withdraw consent
• Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests. You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
— Service Providers —
We employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Website (“Service Providers”), to provide our Website on our behalf, to perform Website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Website is used. These third-parties have access to your personal information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
— Protecting your child’s privacy —
Our Website is not designed for use by anyone under the age of 13 (“Child”), though we realize we may have a Child attempt to make purchases through our Website. We do not verify the age of our Users nor do we have any liability for verifying a User’s age. If you are a Child, please seek the permission of a parent or guardian before using our Website.If you are a parent or guardian and believe your Child is using our Website, please contact us to remove your Child’s account; we reserve the right to ask you for verification of your relationship to the Child before we honor such a request. If we discover that a Child has created an account on our Website, we will immediately delete the account as soon as we discover it, we will not use the information for any purpose, and we will not disclose the information to third parties. However, as parent of such a Child, you understand that you are legally liable for any transactions created by the Child.
— Links to Third-Party websites —
— Our e-mail Policy —
Our affiliates and we fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. You can always opt out of receipt of further email correspondence from us and/or our affiliates. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party without your permission.
— Contact Us —
If you have any questions about our Privacy Practices or this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org